Beach Bum spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this tan is worth getting please?

Hi
I bought some from fingertips as it was half price I got a 9 and a 12 both are lovely colours and fade well my clients that have tried it love it too. I'm a sienna girl but loved the tan on myself x

Hi
I bought some from fingertips as it was half price I got a 9 and a 12 both are lovely colours and fade well my clients that have tried it love it too. I'm a sienna girl but loved the tan on myself x

Thank you! I use Vita Liberata now & love it! But just seen the 50% off beach Bum & thought I might try it?
Vita Liberata have Light, Medium & Dark shades, they don't have percentages, which would you re commend?

Thank you! I use Vita Liberata now & love it! But just seen the 50% off beach Bum & thought I might try it?
Vita Liberata have Light, Medium & Dark shades, they don't have percentages, which would you re commend?

Where was it half price ? Tibby Oliver ? Xx

I got 9% and 12% ... 12 is quite dark I haven't tried 16% xx

Latest posts

Back