Beard bleaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A white stripe would probably require at least two bleachings. My beard was a solid 5 if not some areas a 4 but with ash. I archived this level 9 in one go I was really surprised. I would stretch it onto at least two different days to avoid any irritation. As I wrote I still kept skin contact to a minimum.

Kahuna, alas my beard hair is level 6 copper and about 70% white.

I color it with 7/43 + 8/43 equal parts in color touch. Sometimes illumina 7/43 + 9/43 and 6%.

I can offer a bit of advice about your brother too. When my hair was natural red, bleaching it to white was actually fairly easy. It's bleaching it with color that is the problem.

I can offer a bit of advice about your brother too. When my hair was natural red, bleaching it to white was actually fairly easy. It's bleaching it with color that is the problem.
His head hair is really dark & quite ashy to look at but his facial hair is a very different combo of colours, mostly copper & gold tones, I'll see him Saturday so I'll ask if he still wants to do it :) I hope he does!

Ok guys, so here is my beard bleach from last night. I used blondor cream and 6%, two applications followed by Olaplex in my direct dye. @Pancakes, thanks for the tip about the cling film.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446274787.868294.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446274819.618206.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446274842.170445.jpg

So cool! [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back