Beautician salary?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the problem, you can hire 16 year olds for less than £3 or an experienced stylist for £6.31 plus commission.

Aww that is sad :( she obviously wanted cheap labour for a year. You are better off in a different apprenticeship, but finding one over 19 will be hard for the wage reason alone which is a shame.

:)

Who ever said an apprentice 25 in their first year get £2.86 Is wrong you didn't look up the goverment website, any other apprentices get minimum wage for their age so someone who is 25 gets £6.31

That would have been me, & your own picture proved I wasn't wrong.

& thank you for assuming Id lie... I did check the government website, and I also read all the information correctly.

I did say after I saw it I assumed if meant 19 and in the first year,.., oops my bad .....

I did say after I saw it I assumed if meant 19 and in the first year,.., oops my bad .....

I only looked in to it as I couldn't believe it myself, I was shocked.

How do you work this ? I have a member of staff that really that dose not much around the salon but handly to have on days we need her

When doing the contract the hours of work are written at 0. To make it fairer I've agreed that we sort out shifts at least 7 days in advance. Downside of a zero hours us that the employee can refuse them if they want to. We agreed the arrangement as for the time being it suits us both but it's not for everyone.

Latest posts

Back