Beauty bar inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jujojones

Reaction score
Geeks please help before i drive myself insane!

im creating a 'beauty bar' in the salon and trying to think of something other thank a shelf for my bar!

im trying to create a 'shelf' attached to the wall as the 'bar' there will be a huge acrylic mirror behind it

what can i use as my 'shelf' ? it will be about 6/8 foot long but i dont really want it to be a more that a foot wide? (its literally only for placing products / drinks etc on during treatments)

I was thinking of a kitchen work top .... but could this cut in half?

any really clever and creative geeks got any ideas??

xx

You can get quite long shelves etc from ikea. But B&Q will cut wood/work tops etc to size for you. Then just install with nice chrome legs too for support.

Depending on how long your shelf is going to be, could you have a piece of glass cut at your local glass merchants? They can polish the edges & toughen if need be. You could even have it coated with a mirror finish if wanted. You'd obv need brackets or supports of some kind to hold it up. All depends on the look you are going for!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it will be lovely! x

Depending on how long your shelf is going to be, could you have a piece of glass cut at your local glass merchants? They can polish the edges & toughen if need be. You could even have it coated with a mirror finish if wanted. You'd obv need brackets or supports of some kind to hold it up. All depends on the look you are going for!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it will be lovely! x

That sounds lovely will start looking xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pls post pics when you're done - would love to see it, whatever you do decide to do in the end :) xxx

If you do get the glass top you could put a really cool wallpaper underneath the glass to make it look like thats the design of the table top :)

Latest posts

Back