Beauty couch - any recommendations???!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud Nine-Emzy

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been qualified for 5 years and have been just putting up with my 6 yr old standard £100 beauty couch!! I moved the buisness out of home to a room I rent in a hairdressers 2 years ago so have alot more people on my couch every day now. Trouble is there has always been something else I need to buy for the business just like there is at the moment with christmas approaching! Basically I cannot afford to spend more than £300-£400 as I have so many other things I have to put my money into at the mo! Any recommendations for a good quality couch and where I will get it from in this price range??? PLEASE HELP! Thank you Emma xxx

Hello,
I have been qualified for 5 years and have been just putting up with my 6 yr old standard £100 beauty couch!! I moved the buisness out of home to a room I rent in a hairdressers 2 years ago so have alot more people on my couch every day now. Trouble is there has always been something else I need to buy for the business just like there is at the moment with christmas approaching! Basically I cannot afford to spend more than £300-£400 as I have so many other things I have to put my money into at the mo! Any recommendations for a good quality couch and where I will get it from in this price range??? PLEASE HELP! Thank you Emma xxx

I can't recommend any as the only one I had was a low budget one from Sallys years ago. I have found these though - its within your budget and I think they look FAB! :hug:

http://www.thecouchfactory.co.uk/4 hyd couch page/page4_hydraulic.htm

I bought my couch from the exhibition in East London last March and it was fantastic, the price was really reasonable and the couch ... well what can I say it accompanies me on all my beauty treatments.

House of Famuir have some good offers and packages. I think they are also doing VAT free at the moment because of the Prof. Beauty Show.

I had mine from FeelGoodMassage. It is quite heavy but may suit you if you are not going mobile. The couch is brilliant, it comes with additional head cushion (for taller clients)and armrests. It is very stable, with wooden base and height is adjustable. It has a face hole (pardon my english) on one side and a bit that lifts up (so u can sit the client up) on the other, so u may use it according to your needs. It comes with a case and free couch cover (nothing fancy though).
I got it from e-bay (just type feel good massage in search) and i believe it cost me £75 incl delivery.

Latest posts

Back