Beauty Couch for tall therapist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshmalotoast

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently looking at the feelgooduk beauty couches, as I wish to work mobile.
My only concern is heightwise. Can anyone advise me, please. I'm approx 5ft71/2. Are these couches tall enough not to give me back ache when doing waxing?

Thanks for any advice :)

Any height adjustable table should be fine. I'm 5ft11 and my problem is that if I put the table up high enough for me, clients have trouble getting on and off.

Hi, they are adjustable well at least mine is, so it should be no problem to rise it the level you need.
xx

I'm 5ft4 and I'm pretty sure my feel good couch has about 6 or 7 settings higher than I have it at so that should be plenty xxx

With the feelgood couches just double check it's one you can get your legs under if you require it for any sit down treatments, as when my couch came it had plates across both ends (which were not in the on line pictures) which meant I couldn't comfortably (nor safely) use it for such treatments, luckily a friend managed to remove them for me with a lot of effort!

Thanks for the advice guys - much appreciated!
Will defo look into if I can get my legs under...never even thought of that :)

X

Latest posts

Back