Beauty Couch ... key pointers when buying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi all

im looking into buying a beauty couch .... for waxing

can you give me some pointers as to what i should look out for when buying one ?

Im setting up a room specifically for waxing - i wont be working mobile

thanks

kx

HI !

Im sure there are many different points but for me height is a big issue ! My own couch - I could work at all day, sometimes I work at a friends couch and withing a short period of time my back is aching and I know Ive been.

A good sturdy model which doesnt shift about as people get on and off, and what about how many sitting positions there are, how upright is the highest position etc.

:)

Try Carlton Professional I'm just about to buy a portable couch from them. I phoned them for their catalogues, which arrived promtly and after a few days I received a follow up phone call which was not hard sell, just to ask if I had received my catalogues, they then gave me 5% of the price before VAT. Hope that helps The Carlton Group | Home

1. non static but portable
2. whatever you do dont get a couch with 3 legs (you know with legs in the middle of the couch) get a good four leg cable suspension couch.
3. I would get one with a face cradle insertion in the one end just incase later on down the line you wish to do back massages (you never know)

good luck

Latest posts

Back