Beauty course accreditation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystique

Reaction score
I would like to have a couple of beauty courses accredited. Has anyone on the forum had courses accredited? What is the procedure?Requirements?
Thanks

I would like to have a couple of beauty courses accredited. Has anyone on the forum had courses accredited? What is the procedure?Requirements?
Thanks

You don't have many details in your profile as to the level of experience or training you hold or the products you use so it is a bit hard to give you details really,
one thing that you do need is a teaching qualification, hth

You don't have many details in your profile as to the level of experience or training you hold or the products you use so it is a bit hard to give you details really,
one thing that you do need is a teaching qualification, hth

Thanks Loubyloo
Im sorry but I didnt think that would be an issue as that wasnt my question.
I am a qualified beauty therapist and hairdresser for over 30 years and hold a PTLLS certificate. I have run my own salon for 25 years. I teach in FE colleges on a part time basis.
I hope this is helpful.
Many thanks.

When you have been on the site for a while you will see that we don't give out info without trying to find the level of experience the poster has first,
1) it could be a person with no qualifications
2) depending on the experience we could give the wrong advise

there was no offence intended hun,

in answer to your question, with your qualifications and experience all you would need to do was to contact the guild or babtac or who ever you want your courses accredited by,
they check over the course and manual you have written (this has to be your own due to copy right laws) and if they are happy with everything they will accredit it for you,
there is a fee for having your courses accredited but you would have to speak the company of your choice for this info,
hth :hug:

You are qualified in your subject and you also hold a teaching qualification, so you can apply to get your courses accredited by the Guild. You can download the application pack from the beautyguild.com website. If you have any further questions, you can email Guild Director Lynne Archer on [email protected]

Hey no offense at all.Im sorry if i sounded rude.That wasnt my intention and you were only trying to be helpful. Yes I am new and will be filling out my particulars shortly.
I did get in touch with Babtac and Beauty Guild.:)
Thanks

Latest posts

Back