Beauty courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrstruman

Reaction score
Hi beauty geeks
im popping over from nails to see if any of you can give me some advice on good waxing courses, i am qualifed to do all aspects of beauty but havent done any for about 5 years as i have just concentrated on nails, however now im looking to open my own salon and would like to offer more than just nails, can any of you recommend any good courses i dont mind doing beginners courses as i couldnt wax an eyebrow to save my life lol, im just not feeling a whole year at college again to redo my level 2 , thank you

Kim lawless is highly rated on here for her waxing expertise, she runs courses for beginners too. have a search on here for more info.
hope that helps x

Kim lawless is highly rated on here for her waxing expertise, she runs courses for beginners too. have a search on here for more info.
hope that helps x
Thanks very much, have just emailed her x

What kind of courses do you want to do? I was going to suggest waxing, tanning and maybe lashes - obviously there are loads of things to choose from so I guess it depends on the direction you want to go in. I see that you're in Birmingham and at the mo I know some colleges offer individual modules or units so maybe you could consider those for a refresher. x

What kind of courses do you want to do? I was going to suggest waxing, tanning and maybe lashes - obviously there are loads of things to choose from so I guess it depends on the direction you want to go in. I see that you're in Birmingham and at the mo I know some colleges offer individual modules or units so maybe you could consider those for a refresher. x
im ok with most aspects of beauty, just waxing really especially eyebrows and bikini, will have a look at some of the colleges local to me, thanks x

ooohhh I see. No probs hun, just incase you wanted to know I think Matthew Bolton and Solihull are offering stuff x

Hiya! - dunno if this helps, I'm doing my Level2 in beauty, it's all in different parts, nails, waxing, facials and make up... The waxing is for 12 weeks, 4 hours a week. Hope this helps! :) x

Latest posts

Back