Beauty | Dermalogica Presents New Broad Spectrum For Face & Body

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Dermalogica is introducing a new must-have product for anyone needing strong sun protection and high water-resistant qualities. As the summer slowly but surely approaches, everyone from extreme sports enthusiasts to sun-safety conscious adults to swim-addicted kids on holiday will want to get their hands on Dermalogica's NEW Protection 50 Sport SPF50.

The broad spectrum SPF is suitable for face and body for everyday on-the-go protection against detrimental UVA and UVB rays. The newly repackaged After Sun Repair also joins Protection 50 Sport SPF50 to become part of Dermalogica’s Daylight Defense system.

Protection 50 Sport SPF50 utilises lipid-rich oleosome microspheres that boost sun protection and antioxidants to help defend the skin. The formula includes licorice extract to soothe irritation from UV exposure, while Hyaluronic Acid bonds moisture to the skin without greasiness and this new product is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes.

After Sun Repair instantly reduces redness and cools sunburned skin with Chamomile, Clove, Cucumber, Szechwan Pepper, Lavender and Yucca. This soothing balm also contains extracts of Japanese Alder which scavenges free radicals and accelerates the repair of UV-induced DNA damage after sun exposure.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 22.19.30.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 22.19.30.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 197
I think this is a pretty slick idea! Most people don't realize that even though the sun is not shining, UV rays are still present and breaking through our skin. We should be wearing sun protector everyday (and i'm from Ireland, no such thing as sun here!!)
I love dermalogica ever since i had my training with them in college, great products, advertising is sleek and perfect they never disappoint.
I expect to see this go far in future!

yeah i agree no one knows just how much the sun can damage our skin even when there is no sun we can still get sun damage but no one is really aware of this.

Dermalogica products are fab think this will be a big hit I also agree xx

Latest posts

Back