Beauty event coming up and need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Im new here.

I have a beauty event coming up 'ladies pamper evening' at a school nearby me in march. Ive been doing spray tanning for 2 years and eyebrow tinting and this is what I intend to do at the pamper evening. I will be the only spray tanner there so it should be great for business.

I can have a table along with my spray tanning tent & machine. I was wondering what I could sell as I am alound to sell things, but im not sure what?

I would like my table too catch peoples eyes and grab there attention, also with mothers day coming up 8 days after this I could do something spelcial for that?

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks x

Last edited:
Do you have a range of after care products for the spray tans, this is something you could sell,
any products you would normally sell through your work,
gift vouchers,
raffle a free treatment,

don't forget your price lists and business cards,
have a great evening :hug:

Do you have a range of after care products for the spray tans, this is something you could sell,
any products you would normally sell through your work,
gift vouchers,
raffle a free treatment,

don't forget your price lists and business cards,
have a great evening :hug:

Thanks for your help, I dont sell any products with my tanning as I tried this before and they didnt sell too well and they are a bit pricey the couture after tan lotions.

I have gift vouchers ready and my price lists all done.

Hi, I too have been invited to take part at a ladies' indulgence evening at a school, but I haven't done this before and am feeling a bit shy. Can I ask how you're going to operate during the evening please, if I'm not being too nosey! Have you got models line up for demonstrations? Are you spray tanning passers-by or will the clients have had to pre-book. What about pre-treatment advice and all that? Sorry, so many questions ..... Thanks & good luck x

I do pamper events at a local school,
they hold them regular and are very organised,
they take all bookings for the evening, so i leave my leaflets with them to hand to each person that has booked, this way they will know how to be prepared for the spray tan, i have my contact details on these so the client can call me with any questions they may have,
i don't take models to spray but i do make sure i have had a spray tan and look great for the event,
at these events you do need to use a pop up tent and extraction unit,
take some posters with you to entice others,
if i take any retail items i drag my sister along to do the selling, she gets a free spray tan before the event for her trouble and to advertise the tan on the evening, hth :hug:

Hi, I too have been invited to take part at a ladies' indulgence evening at a school, but I haven't done this before and am feeling a bit shy. Can I ask how you're going to operate during the evening please, if I'm not being too nosey! Have you got models line up for demonstrations? Are you spray tanning passers-by or will the clients have had to pre-book. What about pre-treatment advice and all that? Sorry, so many questions ..... Thanks & good luck x

Hi, Im also feeling shy so your not on your own hehe :hug:
I am taking along my two sisters for some support they can hand out leaflets and so on. I wont be using models, the people who come to the event can either pre book with the school or they can just turn up and have one, or perhaps take a leaflet and book in a more private time. I will have leaflets available for treatment advice such as before & after care leaflets.
I will have my table out for bookings and so on hopefully selling beauty items (if i can find out what to sell) and then if they want a spray tan i take them into a seperate room with my tent

Hth's
xx

Latest posts

Back