Beauty Express card payments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Male Storme

Reaction score
Anyone recently ordered online with Beauty Express?

My order last week and the previous one, when made, the payment was authorised. Prior to delivery however they took another authorisation which resulted in one of the payments remaining pending for a week. During which time those funds are not available for me to spend.

Have called Beauty Express but the conversation was like platting fog. Awaiting a call back from them with an explanation.

The main issue being with this is if anyone has direct debits etc which could fail while this payment remains pending and incurs bank charges etc.

If anyone has ordered in the last few days and received their order Friday or today it may be worth looking at the online info for the card used.

Anyone recently ordered online with Beauty Express?

My order last week and the previous one, when made, the payment was authorised. Prior to delivery however they took another authorisation which resulted in one of the payments remaining pending for a week. During which time those funds are not available for me to spend.

Have called Beauty Express but the conversation was like platting fog. Awaiting a call back from them with an explanation.

The main issue being with this is if anyone has direct debits etc which could fail while this payment remains pending and incurs bank charges etc.

If anyone has ordered in the last few days and received their order Friday or today it may be worth looking at the online info for the card used.

Stopped ordering from them cause a few times they charged me for stuff they didn't deliver ... No call backs, no email responses ... I just shop elsewhere now

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Just had a call from a lady named Pamela at Beauty Express and it seems this is standard practice for all orders made online with them.

Shocking practice

Latest posts

Back