I nails express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaRose

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with ordering starter kits from I nails express? I've had a confirmation that payment was made when I purchased online but no order confirmation or tracking info from the company themselves and when I try and call the number on the website it jut hangs up? Was calling to see if I could get info on delivery times but I'm a bit worried now haha!

I ordered the starter kit a few months ago, received it about 3 weeks after, I didn't get any kind of confirmation either. When I called the same thing happened, they hung up! So I emailed and got told to just keep waiting.
When I did get it, I couldn't get the hang of it so emailed again to send it back. They told me that I would not be able to send it back as you need to request a return within 7 days of receipt and they didn't believe that it had took 3 weeks for me to receive it as, apparently, other customers receive it within a matter of days!

You'd be better off emailing them, they answered all of my emails within a few days.

I ordered the starter kit a few months ago, received it about 3 weeks after, I didn't get any kind of confirmation either. When I called the same thing happened, they hung up! So I emailed and got told to just keep waiting.
When I did get it, I couldn't get the hang of it so emailed again to send it back. They told me that I would not be able to send it back as you need to request a return within 7 days of receipt and they didn't believe that it had took 3 weeks for me to receive it as, apparently, other customers receive it within a matter of days!

You'd be better off emailing them, they answered all of my emails within a few days.

How are you getting on with the system now it has arrived?

Latest posts

Back