Beauty Industry Survey 2011 Launches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
Every year, the Guild carries out an important piece of market research called the Beauty Industry Survey. It allows us to find out about the state of the market from the people who know best - you!

The survey enables us to monitor the state of the market. It will answer questions such as:

• How has the recent recession affected the professional beauty industry?
  • What are the most popular salon treatments?
  • How much do other salons charge for their treatments?
  • What are the average wages paid to therapists and nail technicians?

The survey is sponsored by some of the top suppliers of skincare, tanning, nails and equipment, namely Dermalogica, Goddess International, Pristine Electrolysis Needles, Sienna X, Sweet Squared and The Carlton Institute. Our sponsors have kindly donated a range of exciting prizes worth over £3,000 which you could win simply by completing the online survey questionnaire.

The survey only takes a few minutes to complete, and the more people who take part, the more reliable the survey information. So, please help us by completing the survey questionnaire. Just click here to start.

I've done my bit and completed it. Can't wait to see the results. I think there will be quite a few changes to last years

Latest posts

Back