Beauty Line Filtration System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

master30

Reaction score
Hello People I'm considering buying one of these units is there anybody out there who has one? Or can you let me know how you all get rid of your dust and vapours. I work in a smallish room and feel some days that dust seems to affect me a lot even though I work with a window open. I would welcome any comments Thanks.

I was thinking about buying one of these too. Expensive though, but they look great.

I was thinking on buying one of these aswell in the beginning. I tried it out and it really gets rid 100% rid of the odour IF you stay within a certain circle around the suction! It is very quite running. looks nice... But i am only wondering if i could actually manage keeping my liquid, wipes, brush and customers fingers all the time in this circle where the suction is strong enough. I think aswell that it is quite expensive when you look on other more industrial websites you can find the same type of unite but for a lower price. It is actually the carbon filter that makes that unit so effective. Im still thinking about it aswell....

Its exactly the same appliance as used within the electronics industry in labs where circuit boards are being built etc, where gas and particles are removed. The price tag is really high but as with most things in this industry the word beauty seems to double the price of this kind of stuff.:irked:

I am trying to buy it from a different source via the electronics route to see what the price difference will be. xx

I saw these units at work in Sweden and am investing in them in my salon and training centre.

Latest posts

Back