Beauty | New Brow Treatment From Eyelash Design Company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The Eyelash Design Company, the brand behind the Lash Perfect and HiBrow brands, have launched a new brow extensions line: Brow Perfect.

The new treatment will help those clients suffering from over-plucked, thin or non-existent brows by creating natural and realistic brows by attaching individual hairs to brows in the same way as with lash extensions. The treatment should last seven to fourteen days and should start from £25.00 for the 15 minute treatment.

Director of Eyelash Design Company, Christina Jenkins says, "After very careful research, the Lash Perfect team is finally ready and exciting to launch Brow Perfect. We know there are thousands of women who want natural looking, longer, thicker eyebrows and by using individually applied hair, we can achieve the perfect brow."

The line was launched on October 29th and the full treatment and training will be available to salons soon.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Image: Trainer Natalie Piper carries out the treatment on The Eyelash Design Company's Jon Mills.

Attachments

• 2542654_Image1_3.jpg
    2542654_Image1_3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 556
I like the idea of this!!!!! Will be keeping my ears open for training details!

I'm in love with doing eyebrows. Need this in my life.

Oh I'll be interested in this! Have lots of clients wishing they had more brow hair! I'll keep my eye's open for more info on training :)

I want this in my salon!!!

I need this in my life! Amazing!
Xxxx

Oh I wish I could have this but the problem is the lack of hairs to be able to attach them too :Scared:

I love the idea of this in the salon! I have emailed Lash Perfect and put my name down for some info on the training! Very exciting!! :D

Just read about this in daily mail, it says they only last 2 weeks :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would be interested to hear more and see a demo

I think this would prove extremely popular. :biggrin:

Been looking at another company who offer training for this - I think it would go down a storm if priced correctly

Check out 3d face frame on you tube x

Kico Beauty

Been looking at another company who offer training for this - I think it would go down a storm if priced correctly

Tracey what is the other company called?

Does any one know of any training in this yet? Really good idea x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I took the Brow Perfect training last month and absolutely loved it! I can't remember how much I paid for it but I think it was something like £250. The training shows you how to apply the extensions onto both the skin and hair. It comes with an adhesive for each.

I've done a few clients so far and they all were really happy with the results. The extensions lasted different lengths of time but basically up to 14 days.

Definitely something worth checking out if you're interested!

Latest posts

Back