Beauty North tickets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't received mine but registered as VIP! Does anybody know how the free parking works? I registered for it last year too but it never came through as VIP!

I still haven't received mine but registered as VIP! Does anybody know how the free parking works? I registered for it last year too but it never came through as VIP!

Last year we had to get our parking ticked validated in the VIP lounge. I rang them earlier today as I've not received my ticket yet and the lady said the same thing. They will validate your ticket in the VIP lounge xx

Last year we had to get our parking ticked validated in the VIP lounge. I rang them earlier today as I've not received my ticket yet and the lady said the same thing. They will validate your ticket in the VIP lounge xx

That's great, thank you! Can get quite expensive parking in Manchester Central, especially because I get carried away and end up being there from start to end!! X

My tickets have just arrived with a parking voucher and booklet with the show offers! :)

Just rung pb and they said that I was down just as trade not VIP, despite having email saying VIP status is confirmed. Just gonna print off the email and see what they say when I get there xx

I will do the same they cant send emails saying one thing then say another!!!!!

Yay my tickets have arrived today and they say VIP on them with a parking voucher to take to the VIP area to have my parking validated. I'd take the email that says you should have VIP tickets xx

Just rung pb and they said that I was down just as trade not VIP, despite having email saying VIP status is confirmed. Just gonna print off the email and see what they say when I get there xx

I had the same problem last year and they asked me for my email which I didn't have, as it was my first PB visit. You'll be fine as long as you take your email x

Mine just arrived...VIP! I didn't pay extra and don't need the parking lol

Latest posts

Back