Beauty Portal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleybanwatt

Reaction score
I am In the process of a new Business Venture.
I have created a National Portal type Website for potential customers to find local Beauticians, Nail Techs, Hairdressers, Salons , Alternative therapists ect.
Its very attractive, Modern and easy for customers to navigate!
The Site will be on the first Page of Google and will be advertised Nationally.
I just wondered if you lovely Geeks could give me some feedback on what you think about the idea. Good and Bad. THANKYOU X:green:

Would be interested to see what it looks like, cause when I see sites like that come up on the search engines I dont tend to look at them because they never seem to give me what I have asked for.

It would be similar to that, but I don't find that site very pleasing to the eye. My site will be alot more eyecatching a very user friendly.
I am spending alot of money on this to make it the best It an possibly be and want to reach as many clients as possible, but need to know that there is intrest from the Therapists ect.

but need to know that there is intrest from the Therapists ect.
I suppose that depends on what costs are involved for the therapists or whether it's free to register and your site will be financed from paid-for banner adverts from like-minded businesses, ie product and training companies.

If you have an area listing page then local businesses from those areas can also pay for banner advertising, this would help to offset the running costs.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't go for it as a paid-for advert for my business unless the site came up regularly on page 1 of the major search engines.

The main problem I have found with these sorts of sights is that they dont cover the whole country and full list of treatments. One I spoke to couldnt include extra treatments which you may provide as they get charged from their servive provider and so arent much use when you deal with different treatments. My advice would be to go national, try to get to a beauty trade show to advertise and cover every possible treatment (get a list from an insurance co)

Latest posts

Back