Beauty price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdoran

Reaction score
Im Qualified in beauty therpay and just wondering what people think of my price list. and if its ok or not, also would like to know how people do mobile waxing?

Eye Treatment:
Eyelash tint £8.50
Eyebrow tint £7.50
Eyelash & brow tint £14.00
Eyebrow shape £8.50
Eyebrow tidy £6.50
Eyebrow wax £7.50
*TINT TEST REQUIRED AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT*

Hand Treatment:
Marvellous Manicure £18.00
File & Polish £9.00 (£11.00 for french)
French Manicure£20.00

Feet Treatment:
Perfect Pedicure £23.00
File & Polish £10.00 (£12.00 For French)

Wax Treatment:
½ Leg wax £13.00Full Leg Wax £20.00
underarm Wax £9.00
Lip wax £5.50
Chin Wax £6.00
Lip & Chin £10.00

I don't do mobile but you prices seem on average for the industry. If your unsure why not check out competitive salons in the area see what they charge.

will you be just tweezing with the eyebrow tidy? As i dont know the difference between that and the wax? Also, why don't you incorporate a "eyebrow tint and shape" as that's quite common to have both together :) all seems on par though x

thankyou, and yes tweezing or waxing not sure, would like to know how people would go about doing it mobile really?. and oh yes i totally forgot to do the eyebrow tint and shape. thankyou and should i say £15.00 for eyebrow shape and tint?

I think 15 for a tint and wax is perfect. Although I am not sure you need so may options for eyebrow shaping? I think you should just stick to one, but that's my personal opinion. Leave it as "Eyebrow Shape" and say charge 7.50 - 8 for it, so it's in the middle of all those prices above, as I think all those prices and options will confuse people. Some mobile therapists use roll-on wax as it's a bit tidier than using a pot, and then unscrew the lid, dip in the wooden spatula and wax the eyebrows that way x

Looks like your prices are fine to me and as Carly said it really is worth adding brow tint and wax, I find I do a lot of them and I charge £15 :)

Latest posts

Back