Beauty | Ready For The Latest Korean Beauty Trend? You Joker!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Remember the bagel forehead trend? The Koreans are quickly becoming known for their extreme approach to surgical beauty trends and the latest is no different.

AONE, the clinic responsible for offering this treatment have confirmed that this is authentic. The 'smile lipt' (an awkward merging of 'lips' and 'lift') means that people can sport a permanent grin, even if that grin is completely unnerving and more than a little reminiscent of Batman's famous nemesis The Joker.

And let's not forget, this is surgical and permanent. While the Koreans may think this trend is hot, I most definitely do not. I support anyone's right to do whatever they want to their body, they will have to forgive me if I run for the hills screaming and shaking if I ever meet them.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 12.38.12.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 12.38.12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 462
Eeeeewwwww lol

Creepy

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Scary Mary!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You have picked the worst photo to show off this new 'trend'. Although it does seem a little extreme, some of the images are not too bad at all.

Well I for one would NOT want someone looking like that turning up on my door step to deliver bad news! Also, if someone with that look was to receive bad news, you would think they were somewhat "disturbed" to deal with it whilst grinning!!!

If you were meant to look like that, you would be born like that. Improvements to your looks is one thing, changing your face to that extreme is just mental.

I don't like it. Looks like mutilation to me...sorry if anyone is offended. I find it creepy xx

what is the range and scope of professional make-up treatments provided by

SALON...

MEDIA...

SALES

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

thank you leanne

Sorry but that is really horrible, why would you want to do that to yourself ?

I agree - it reminds me of 'The Joker' from batman - a little bit scary! :eek:

Sorry!

Latest posts

Back