Beauty Revolution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebecca02uk

Reaction score
Hi all,

Desperately need to order some revolution pro glue but have lost the password to the website.

Is anyone able to point me
In the right direction?

Need the glue for Tues/Weds.

Thanks
Becca

Contact jenx on here, actually it might be quicker to ring her ... I'll pm you her mobile number, won't write it here as she might not appreciate the world & her wife having it lol x

Pm'd you it x

Thanks hun will ring her tomorrow!xx

Great! What I like to hear!! Am
Currently using flirties but i'm finding it's not drying fast enough so I'm experiencing clumping. Do you use lash revolution?x

Great! What I like to hear!! Am
Currently using flirties but i'm finding it's not drying fast enough so I'm experiencing clumping. Do you use lash revolution?x

Yep I've been using it about a month now & love it! going to order some more soon!

I'd say order the + glue you sound experienced in lashes so that one might be best, if you tell jen you want the fastest setting she'll know what you mean, I've got the slightly slower setting one at the minute & it's good don't get me wrong! & honest it's improved my lashes loads in the past 4 weeks (really pleased!) but I think I'm getting a little faster now so will be ordering the faster one on my next order. Saying that though I say it's a slower setting glue (it's miles quicker than my old one lol) I don't find it smells too bad either opposed to others I've used.

You'll love the glue, good luck!

Xx

Sorry to butt in. I'm using emporium glue ( medium viscosity). But
Lashes not staying on for more than 7 days. Also takes ages to dry. X have you used this before? X

Yep I've been using it about a month now & love it! going to order some more soon!

I'd say order the + glue you sound experienced in lashes so that one might be best, if you tell jen you want the fastest setting she'll know what you mean, I've got the slightly slower setting one at the minute & it's good don't get me wrong! & honest it's improved my lashes loads in the past 4 weeks (really pleased!) but I think I'm getting a little faster now so will be ordering the faster one on my next order. Saying that though I say it's a slower setting glue (it's miles quicker than my old one lol) I don't find it smells too bad either opposed to others I've used.

You'll love the glue, good luck!

Xx

Sounds perfect to be honest! I'm fed up of re-separating lashes because I don't have the patience to sit on one eyelash with my blower for five mins! lol
Thanks for your help xx

Sorry to butt in. I'm using emporium glue ( medium viscosity). But
Lashes not staying on for more than 7 days. Also takes ages to dry. X have you used this before? X

Poppy this is what I used before changing to lash revolution! Id say change over if your having problems. Sounds like your having the same problems that I had! Xx

Hiya I'm a lash revolution trainer so will pm you with the password x

How can I buy this glue please? Thanks. X

Thanks Lush Lash. Mua x

Hi ladies I think I have had emails/orders from you both today so thanks for that :)
For anyone else looking for the password, please just email me on [email protected] x

Hi ladies I think I have had emails/orders from you both today so thanks for that :)
For anyone else looking for the password, please just email me on [email protected] x

Just placed another for glue 😄looking forward to using it x

Latest posts

Back