• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Therapist looking for part time work - South Woodham Ferrers, Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
Experienced Beauty Therapist looking for part time work, although I am looking to extend my training to Nail Extensions. I am qualified in these I just desperately need models. I am even willing to work for free if I can work solely on extensions to build up my skills.

I am BTEC Beauty Therapy Sciences trained and qualified in 2007, I am also Kim Lawless trained, Nouveau Lashes, Bio Sculpture trained aswell as being a CND Master Painter and a HD Brows technician.

I have been in the industry on a self employed basis, however I now want to get back into a salon now my children are a little older. I am also desperate to build up my skills in Nail Extensions.

I am located in South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex and am willing to travel to other parts of Essex ( within reason of course )

If anyone has or knows of any possible vacancies, please contact me!

Many thanks
Sacha x

Latest posts

Back