Beauty therapy student seeks models for practical exams.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well its coming to the end of my NVQ L2 training and for the next few months I need loads of models that I can work on for my practical assesments.If you can travel to Abingdon/Oxford area and can help me out,please PM me for further details.
xx

Shame I'm not more local to you (I'm in Shrewsbury) as I would have been very interested in modelling otherwise. Am guessing that you would mainly be wanting people to model for you during the daytime on Monday-Friday?

Shame I'm not more local to you (I'm in Shrewsbury) as I would have been very interested in modelling otherwise. Am guessing that you would mainly be wanting people to model for you during the daytime on Monday-Friday?

Hi Ruth,
Yes I need models for thursdays daytime,the first slot is thurday 1.30pm for a half leg wax! I then need models for a variety of treatments and who fit a specific profile.All the practical assesments Ive taken thus far have been competent,its just so hard to find models.Ive used a lot of my friends,but we are not allowed to use the same model twice for say facials.Thanks for your support though, Ruth I really appreciate it.
xx

Would I get a better response if I posted in the main forum?
xx

Would I get a better response if I posted in the main forum?
xx

Not sure - I think the chit chat forum gets a lot of visits as it stands - you may want to also try the skin geek one though?

Anyway, please could you pm me with more details of what you need models for and when - as if I fit the criteria then I may still be interested as I could combine a trip to model for you with a visit to my mother in Wiltshire.

Sure Ruth,have PM'd u
xx

Ask the local schools if they would put a notice up for you and the college. They are pretty good. Or they may even put it on their website or print a note in their monthly newsletters:) x

Latest posts

Back