beauty training around northants

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadie

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know of any beauty training (must be a well recognised certificate) in my area. i don't want to do a two yr course at my local college (and they don't offer the option to fast track it). I thought that there was one in daventry but i can't find it! I am willing to pay, don't mind how much really. thanks guys x

Hi Kadie,

I know that Aylesbury college do NVQ Beauty therapy level 2 on saturdays lasting a year and starting this sept if this is any help

Kind Regards
Karen

May be a bit far North for you? You would have to come off the M1 at J24.

However Pinks, training Academy in Derby do short courses - waxing one day, manicure 1 day, facials 2 days etc. The great thing is you can do them as either BABTAC/Guild approved courses or if you want to do the assessments as NVQs. They are on the internet or you can call the head trainer Kirstie who should be able to help.

Ruth

a new training acadamy has opened in corby, sorry not sure of the name but think its rockingham rd area. hope that helps!

there are lots of courses on offer at proffesional choice in northampton i did the hopi ear candles there and thought it was a very thorough course.

Hi

HAve you tried www.vanessahorne.com at Towcester they offer ITEC and CIBTAC qualifications.

K x

thanks so much everyone for your advice. the vanessa horne one looks fab but not for 6000 grand!! argh. would love to do that one. I will def check out the rest though. thanks you x

Just thought of another one can't remember the web site but if you google or yahoo herts and Essex beauty training, It should bring it up, they train at Milton Keynes. Oh an another one! Im on a roll!! Jade College at Mulsoe at Bedford, they should come up on a search engine too!

HTH
K x

PM me if you need to.

Hi

Haven't done any nails courses yet, but have done a couple of beauty therapy ones at Pinks as Ruth mentions. They are intensive courses so there's lots to take in but they're really good.

Contact number if you need it is 01332 204804 - and they don't cost £6000!

Hi Kadie

I was just browsing through the site, and saw your post again.I had a magazine through the door today, with some courses at MK College. If you want I can get the number or web address and PM you with it tomorrow?

K x

Latest posts

Back