Beauty UK, Birmingham NEC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iconic

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I have just had something through the post that I thought many of you would be interested in..
Beauty Uk! It is a massive, professionals/trade only, hair nail and beauty event on at Birmingham nec on 13th & 14th may.
They will showcase all the latest brands and products as well as offering training and competitions so sounds like it will be a great couple of days..
Tickets are £10 each but if you get yourself registered online at www.beautyserve.com/beautyuk before 5th may they will send you out tickets for FREE! (max of 2 tickets)

Xxx

I got it in the post too this morning :) think il be going...see u all there xx

:) sounds great :)

See you there x

Im off to this too :) Only 15 mins from home for me, cant wait!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Oooh have just applied for 2. Thanks for that x x

Yes I go every year. It's not as good as Excel but it is local to me so I always go and have a nosey!

i'm going too! is it really sad to go on your own??

No of course not! .. I always think that when I shop on my own but I actually prefer it because I feel I can spend as long as I want dawdling and can go back and forth as many times as I want!! .. Go for it :) xx

Not at all!! i always go on my own, prefer to be able to take things at my own pace and wander around as i please :)

lol i'm def going then! i prefer shopping on my own too, i hate to sound selfish but i can't stand going around shops/ stalls that don't interest me, i just want to look round stuff i like :lol:

Latest posts

Back