Beauty UK Show, Birmingham - anyone got their tickets yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my ticket. I wasn't going to go but hubby wants me to go and have a good time so he's doing some extra work on the side to give me some money to take as Im skint.

I'd love to meet up with any geeks, that would be cool.

Sounds like we will all be walkin around alone lol

I got my ticket. I wasn't going to go but hubby wants me to go and have a good time so he's doing some extra work on the side to give me some money to take as Im skint.

I'd love to meet up with any geeks, that would be cool.

I'm up for that xx

Got mine the end of last week xx

I'm up for that xx

Sounds like we will all be walkin around alone lol

If you guys would like to meet up with me let me know (send me a private message) and we could exchange mobile numbers perhaps and when we are there we could meet at a stand of our choice or one of the exits or summit.

I'm going on sunday but only if my hubby gets some money together for me (cos i aint going with no money :) )

I think it will be pretty gd to meet up with anyone that wants too x

Sounds like a plan :) xx

I got my tickets last week. Its my first ever trade show & im Uber excited! Im new to the trade & im hoping to find out loads of advice & get some insperation!!!!!!! :D xxxx

I got my tickets last week. Its my first ever trade show & im Uber excited! Im new to the trade & im hoping to find out loads of advice & get some insperation!!!!!!! :D xxxx

Im exactly the same as u, just starting out too, hopin to find out lots of stuff x

Latest posts

Back