Beauty Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaDavies

Reaction score
Hi, Ive seen a few beauty therapists having their own site with there prices, nail designs etc. I tried to set one up abit ago but i couldnt figure out how to set up a website. Does anyone know how to? how to start out for a beginner?
Please forward best sites & prices etc. Ty xxx

ruth....

Ruuthhh.....

RRUUTTHHH.....

where are you??????

PM Ruth here - she'll get you started. Try searching here too - there's loads of questions we crusty old geeks answer time and time again.

Also - you could try Google;

ruth....

Ruuthhh.....

RRUUTTHHH.....

where are you??????

PM Ruth here - she'll get you started. Try searching here too - there's loads of questions we crusty old geeks answer time and time again.

Also - you could try Google;

Alas there's a bit of a delay at the moment if you want me to do it personally... I had to go back to doing some contract work last month as I was running low on pennies and have a big tax bill that needs paying by the end of next month... consequently I have a lot fewer hours per week available at the moment - the contract work will run until at least January.

However, if I was going to recommend one of the "free" website builders as an interim measure, I'd probably go for Weebly... in conjunction with a domain name from 123-reg | Domain names | Domain name registration

Latest posts

Back