Beauty Works extension removal help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIGHT OWL

Reaction score
Hi
I have had a request for the removal of The Beauty Works pre bonded extensions, can anyone advise me on what lotion to use to remove them?.I normally fit Great Lengths or Balmain..
thank you x

just bumping this..x

Do you have the Balmain removal gun?

Hi thank you for your reply...no i dont have the removal gun but have the removal solution...I have not yet seen the client she messaged me on facebook, I gave her a quote for removal and explained I would need to find out what solution to use, she has not got back to me yet, but I will contact her when I know what to use. x

Hi thank you for your reply...no i dont have the removal gun but have the removal solution...I have not yet seen the client she messaged me on facebook, I gave her a quote for removal and explained I would need to find out what solution to use, she has not got back to me yet, but I will contact her when I know what to use. x

That removal solution should be fine as its the same as in the gun and I have used this before to remove beauty works.

Hi, i've removed beauty works pre-bonded before, just used my extension pliers to crush the bond, didnt use any solution.

Hi...thanks to both of you for your reply's, had a message back saying, "although it was hard work she has removed them herself," :eek:...xxx

Hi...thanks to both of you for your reply's, had a message back saying, "although it was hard work she has removed them herself," :eek:...xxx

Oh no! I have had way too much of this. One client took it out jut because I couldn't change her appointment. If her hair is damaged it is not our problem! Can't believe people attempt to do this.

I know people are crazy sometimes lol....its not my problem as I didnt fit them in the first place, she is just a friend of a friend on facebook, maybe she couldnt afford to have them removed properly or she would have gone back to the person who originally fitted them..xx

Latest posts

Back