Beauty Works extensionists, I need information please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
hi guys
Beauty works hair extensions what grades of hair do they do ?
I've had a lady message me about extensions she's had fitted not by me by another salon on Saturday who are stating they have used beauty works hair but the quality of the extension is absolutely shocking and apparently only paid £200 for 1g grade 8a double drawn virgin hair 200 bonds

I've looked on beauty works site but carnt really see anything
So I thought I'd seek the info from fellow geeks who would be in the know of beauty works
Thanks for reading
Xxx

At that price, even at trade you wouldn't be able to buy the hair alone from beautyworks for that amount let alone including fitting

That's what I though all the the lady who contacted me about her bad extensions she said £200 was jst for the hair fitting was free due to trailing a new method
I jst wanted advice on there grades of hair they do as I dnt deal with bw but I wanna help this lady get her money back from where she had them fitted x

That's what I though all the the lady who contacted me about her bad extensions she said £200 was jst for the hair fitting was free due to trailing a new method
I jst wanted advice on there grades of hair they do as I dnt deal with bw but I wanna help this lady get her money back from where she had them fitted x

I have a Beautyworks trade acc and for 50 bonds its £79 x

I have a Beautyworks trade acc and for 50 bonds its £79 x
Also Beautyworks isn't an amazing quality, I've had problems with blondes especially so maybe the right hair. Just ask to see a receipt. But personally I wouldn't get involved in the arguement x

Also Beautyworks isn't an amazing quality, I've had problems with blondes especially so maybe the right hair. Just ask to see a receipt. But personally I wouldn't get involved in the arguement x
I've jst advised the lady she's comming in to see me tomorrow
um not speaking the the extensionist who fit them I'm involved with the advice i will post the pictures u will see why
The extensionist is falsely stating she's using beauty works 1g bonds 200 in total virgin grade 8a double drawn

Attachments

• IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 66
I've jst advised the lady she's comming in to see me tomorrow
um not speaking the the extensionist who fit them I'm involved with the advice i will post the pictures u will see why
The extensionist is falsely stating she's using beauty works 1g bonds 200 in total virgin grade 8a double drawn
IMG_1148.JPG

From a clients point of view I got beauty works extensions and within 5 weeks they were in bad condition and looked awful. I'd followed aftercare to the letter.
That's how mine looked.

From a clients point of view I got beauty works extensions and within 5 weeks they were in bad condition and looked awful. I'd followed aftercare to the letter.
That's how mine looked.
Even after one wash ? She only had them fitted Saturday and the aftercare that was given was terrible she told her sulphate free shampoo from the shop, she sent me a pic of the one she bought which was L'Oréal sleek orange bottle. I told her straight out dnt even think about putting that on your head it contains sls
She was even told dnt wash her hair for a week x

Even after one wash ? She only had them fitted Saturday and the aftercare that was given was terrible she told her sulphate free shampoo from the shop, she sent me a pic of the one she bought which was L'Oréal sleek orange bottle. I told her straight out dnt even think about putting that on your head it contains sls
She was even told dnt wash her hair for a week x
Mine was after 4 or 5 washes

Apparently they have used 200g of 1g bonds tomorrow in going to have a good look at them to see if they are 1g and if they have 200 bonds in the hair x

I'm not sure if this is going to help you but the day before yesterday, i had a new client enquiry and she sent me pictures of her recently done hair using BW and just from the images, the hair looked rather dry and knotty. It was a medium blonde. Im seeing her for a consultation next week so can update you then. Gutted as i was looking at BW as an added option. I guess all these images on Instagram showing the hair when its freshly done can be deceiving :(

I know some look bloody terrible but I've looked at beauty works online I carnt see a grade 8a double drawn 1gram extension that lasts up to 2 years x

Latest posts

Back