Beauty Works problems. Dry, knotty, spilt ends and matting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmw231

Reaction score
Ever since beauty works increased there prices and 'upgraded' there hair Iv had nothing but problems. 4 clients in the space of 2 weeks Have complained the hair has been very dry, knotty, matting at the root, snapping and spilt ends after not even 3 months of wear! All these clients have had previous sets from beauty works lasting over a year and one clients hair even last 18 months whilst living in Turkey for 3 months!!! So clearly not a problem with my aftercare advise!!

Really disappointing customer service after reporting this problem I get fobbed off with that if there was a problem it should be reported within 30 days! And attached me a copy of an after care sheet which I found very patronising!! Which I find unacceptable considering this hair is supposed to last for 'many months' and is reusable for multiple salon applications !! After trying to contact them over 3 times I have been told that I would get a call back but still not heard back off them as there 'to busy'.. Numerous of complaints on there Facebook clearly shows that there is a problem at the moment!!

So basically just wondering if anyone else has had any problems like this and how they solved it? And if they can recommend a new supplier similar to there old hair!

I had this problem and sent the hair back for testing.... 3 weeks later the hair was posted back to me with a letter saying they had tested the hair and no fault was found so they wouldn't refund or replace

I wasn't even given the chance to send the hair back because it had been over 30 days which is ridiculous . There's clearly a problem going on with there supplier at the moment what there trying to avoid by fobbing off customers saying the hairs fine!

If you look on there Facebook visitor posts there's a fair few complaints with the same problems !!

Ever since beauty works increased there prices and 'upgraded' there hair Iv had nothing but problems. 4 clients in the space of 2 weeks Have complained the hair has been very dry, knotty, matting at the root, snapping and spilt ends after not even 3 months of wear! All these clients have had previous sets from beauty works lasting over a year and one clients hair even last 18 months whilst living in Turkey for 3 months!!! So clearly not a problem with my aftercare advise!!

Really disappointing customer service after reporting this problem I get fobbed off with that if there was a problem it should be reported within 30 days! And attached me a copy of an after care sheet which I found very patronising!! Which I find unacceptable considering this hair is supposed to last for 'many months' and is reusable for multiple salon applications !! After trying to contact them over 3 times I have been told that I would get a call back but still not heard back off them as there 'to busy'.. Numerous of complaints on there Facebook clearly shows that there is a problem at the moment!!

So basically just wondering if anyone else has had any problems like this and how they solved it? And if they can recommend a new supplier similar to there old hair!

I have only just had mine 3months but started going dry after 2months.. I use the beauty works products and because it's so bad I was paying to get it blown once a week.. emailed customer service told me to go to where I bought them so I'm going to get them taken out and sent off I be tested but us customers have to suffer as takes 4-6 weeks to Analyse hair and there decision... really bad.. and after seeing all the bad reviews and people I work with are having problems with there's.. obviously a problem on there behalf which they should deal with. ,,

Have any of you swapped to anything new?

Not yet.. I'm sending mine of to the company as I'm not happy with this and paid a lot of money x

I swear by Transform xtensions and remi catchet never let me down

Euphoria One Brazillian Range, Transform and Remi Cachet never had a problem with any of these suppliers.

I've also had problems recently with 4clients and also my own weave, condition is shocking!knotting and clumping together, so disappointed and when u do complain they talk to you like you don't have a clue.im going elsewhere

One of my clients who had problems with the beauty works hair has had transform extensions in the Mongolian in 12 weeks now and is over the moon with them x

Also beauty works have put the hair prices up by 6% because clearly they have finally swapped suppliers and just clearly shows they was issues with there hair !!

Our Double drawn Peruvian Virgin Hair is amazing and lasts months and months, it can be gently lifted too as it only comes in its natural colour :)

We also do double drawn indian temple hair only in the blondes but we have had reports that this lasts much longer than some of our competitors :)

Also beauty works have put the hair prices up by 6% because clearly they have finally swapped suppliers and just clearly shows they was issues with there hair !!

They won't of changed factories, the price increase will be due to the exchange rate. You'll find most suppliers will be increasing their prices over the coming weeks.

They won't of changed factories, the price increase will be due to the exchange rate. You'll find most suppliers will be increasing their prices over the coming weeks.
Additional Lengths are correct. The pound against the dollar right now is just dreadful - in simple terms this means that hair suppliers all have to pay considerably more for hair than a few months ago. This unfortunately means a price increase to our customers

Totally agree with Studio 58 and Additional Lengths :)

I took some hair in from abroad it's not even worth it anymore :( feel sorry for suppliers taking in loads!

Latest posts

Back