Becoming a trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzle.digits

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm currently looking into becoming a 1-2-1 nail tech trainer but I'm a bit confused as to what I need to do to be able to certify others to get insurance... To throw a spanner in the works I am already a fully qualified teacher so I don't know if this changes the training I would need to do?

If anyone can help id be most grateful!!

Ok . One of the main things you need to consider is if you will be able to get your training recognised so that any student will be able to gain credible insurance

Then you have to consider which products you will be using for training . Not all of the top brands will allow you to do this independently

So I think you first need to decide on which products you wish to use , Then approach that brand and if they give you the go ahead get in touch with one of the beauty insurance companies and ask them what the requirements will be as they will all be different

The fact that you are a fully qualified teacher may help but they may require you to take additional teacher training certificates

It is impossible for us to say really . You need to ask those questions to the relevant people . IE the Brand you want to use for training and the insurance companies

Good Luck
x

Latest posts

Back