Bedhead or Redken Fave products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squires89

Reaction score
hi all, going to be using new product line tigi (bedhead and catwalk) and redken for shampoo, conditioners and styling products ,

anyone have a fave ? im doing some research but do some actualy work or help the hair ?!!

In my opinion you pay for the packaging with tigi not the products, they retail really well though, Redken products are lovely there shampoos and conditioners are gorgeous x

Definitely Redken

I've worked with both and although I like them both I do prefer Redken.

I can assure you your not paying for just the packaging with Tigi millions goes into r and d every year I've never worked for a company that gives you so much support then again I am biased

Love redken.. Diamond oil is beautiful.. Other faves are anti snap (great for damaged hair, in the extreme range) twosmooth is lovely two phase leave in smoother, stay sleek in the smooth lock range great for smoothing even the thickest hair, aerate08 is a creme mousse, haven't used tigi for yonks but always loves superstar! ;)

I've used both...stopped using and stocking Tigi yrs ago, I found it was the packaging that sold it to my younger clients butfor me personally the contents didn't match up.

I love Redken, does exactly what it says on the tin, ALL my clients love it, all ages too. I won't budge from it now.

Pirate, that diamond oil and stay sleek is God in a bottle can't keep it on the shelves long enough to dust them, lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Redken are fab. Don't leave hair greasy or unruly.

Redken my fave is Color extend poo/con(red bottle)....Bed Head poo/con pretty standard I like Self Absorbed & the mens peppermint Go-Clean, clients loved the "Dumb Blonde" set...Their Catwalk Volume line is nice smells great....Love the "Queen 4 a day" thickening spray for blow-outs,Hard Head Mohawk gel & Hard Head finishing spray for crazy hold...used to sell alot of their stuff because its decent price for clients mainly After Party,Hard Head spray,Catwalk Curls Rock, Catwalk volume line & curl line, Matt wax & pretty much any poo/con duos.....People are drawn to the suggestive packaging & get a laugh out of it when I would joke about it!

Latest posts

Back