been to opticians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle g

Reaction score
Well i went to the opticians today because of the headaches i've been getting, they have given me glasses for computer (geeking) and doing nails to take the strain of my eyes. Hopefully that will be the end of those darn headaches!

hope they do the trick Michelle :hug:

michelle g said:
Well i went to the opticians today because of the headaches i've been getting, they have given me glasses for computer (geeking) and doing nails to take the strain of my eyes. Hopefully that will be the end of those darn headaches!

Could the monomer you use if you do L&P be a contributing factor to the headaches? I sometimes get a headache if I have been doing nails all day and inhaling any vapours that are around even though I use good ventilation and have an extractor going.

nailsbydesign said:
Could the monomer you use if you do L&P be a contributing factor to the headaches? I sometimes get a headache if I have been doing nails all day and inhaling any vapours that are around even though I use good ventilation and have an extractor going.

I thought this was the case before christmas when i was really busy. But even when i haven't done any nails i still get the headaches!

nailsbydesign said:

The smell of monomer goes straight to my hubby's head, he really hates it and says it's giving him headaches and yet I'm keeping the room ventilated, trying to avoid wiping and keeping the lid on my dish etc..

Latest posts

Back