Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😃 Thanks

Its nice to see someone listen to your advice go away and use what theyve learnt :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I put the before pic up a while ago and got some feedback, the second pic is after I took some other geeks advice and changed it a little x

Is the one on the left the one before or the one after advice ? X

Is the one on the left the one before or the one after advice ? X

The one on the left is before all the advice, the one on the right is the one after x

The one on the left is before all the advice, the one on the right is the one after x

I don't want to throw a spanner in the works but I prefer the one on the left , it's softer and looks more " polished" in my opinion !! :)

I don't want to throw a spanner in the works but I prefer the one on the left , it's softer and looks more " polished" in my opinion !! :)

The length on the front is better on the right however the graduation at the back is nicer on the left picture

Sorry if Ive put one of these of before I cant remember! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372793528.009203.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372793528.009203.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 555
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372793566.205455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372793566.205455.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 508
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372793678.522634.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372793678.522634.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 507
I put the before pic up a while ago and got some feedback, the second pic is after I took some other geeks advice and changed it a little x

I really like the one on the right :) x

Hi guys fairly new to extensions (trained march) just wondering what you think of this?
This was hairport extensions which I think are too thin so going to try studio 58 on my next clients x

Attachments

• amanda before.jpg
    amanda before.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 660
  • amanda during.jpg
    amanda during.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 656
  • amanda after.jpg
    amanda after.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 701
How many strands did you use? Maybe use more strands? What weight is their hair?

No b4 but after x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372970360.866267.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372970360.866267.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 697
[QUOTE=Chantelle

Lovely what colour did you use xx

Thank you and ct 7.43 and /45 xx

Iv just had a client phone up who used red box dyes on her hair and says its all different colours. She wants a light brown base all over with golden highlights, without using a stripper or bleach!? And she's really fussy! Might avoid this one! X

Iv just had a client phone up who used red box dyes on her hair and says its all different colours. She wants a light brown base all over with golden highlights, without using a stripper or bleach!? And she's really fussy! Might avoid this one! X

Lol! Tell her there's a magician up the road who can help her out!! X

Latest posts

Back