Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All works were fabulous.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1429888245.517504.jpg

Caramel hilights using clynol bleach with 6% then loreal richesse 8.13 over the top and wella ct 6/7 inbetween x

Hi
I am new to the hair stylist world and love what you did here. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how you tackled this coloe correction and got this beautiful result!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430754691.054799.jpg

Wish I'd taken a before of both of these
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430754808.724555.jpg

2015-05-09 07.46.30.jpg
2015-05-09 07.44.55.jpg
2015-05-09 07.45.32.jpg
Before
8 week old gobal bleach retouch goldwell silk lift. Toned with wella illumina 10/36 1 part, 9/60 1 part, pastel developer 2 parts.

After

Retouch goldwell silk lift 6% and olaplex toned with wella color touch 10/73, 8/73, 9/03 and 1.9% with olaplex.

Last edited:
image.jpg
This is the worst before I have ever seen and don't get me wrong I tried my best to fix it but it's still not great she's booked in again to try and improve some more ! She got it done cheap in a salon !! I can't believe they let her leave like this my advice to her is have a GOOD cut and get it all reversed and go back dark but she wants the ombré look ! I think a high volume bleach has been used before and it's in bad condition and was very brassy I used Wella free lights with the 9% developer and toned with ct 7/89 ! I think I may do some balayage next time but not sure yet any advice welcome x

Yikes! You made a huge improvement though. I would hand paint sections further up to blur the line next time. Don't try to go any lighter with the ends.

And please no b*tching guys and dolls :) lets make this a nice friendly thread!

If you don't like something just move on xxx

Today before and after from moi ... A very soft balayage :D
Lovely, can I ask how you did it, what's your technique??

Ya'll are so lucky to have icons with style and class, rather than what we have here, Kardashians!

View attachment 187391 This is the worst before I have ever seen and don't get me wrong I tried my best to fix it but it's still not great she's booked in again to try and improve some more ! She got it done cheap in a salon !! I can't believe they let her leave like this my advice to her is have a GOOD cut and get it all reversed and go back dark but she wants the ombré look ! I think a high volume bleach has been used before and it's in bad condition and was very brassy I used Wella free lights with the 9% developer and toned with ct 7/89 ! I think I may do some balayage next time but not sure yet any advice welcome x
looks more like a home job the before picture! How long had she had it before coming to you for a correction?

View attachment 187391 This is the worst before I have ever seen and don't get me wrong I tried my best to fix it but it's still not great she's booked in again to try and improve some more ! She got it done cheap in a salon !! I can't believe they let her leave like this my advice to her is have a GOOD cut and get it all reversed and go back dark but she wants the ombré look ! I think a high volume bleach has been used before and it's in bad condition and was very brassy I used Wella free lights with the 9% developer and toned with ct 7/89 ! I think I may do some balayage next time but not sure yet any advice welcome x
I think I would weave through the first inch and a half of the demarcation line (fine weave)in the base colour then take the foils away and very slightly Comb the tint through to soften the line.

looks more like a home job the before picture! How long had she had it before coming to you for a correction?
She had it a week before I got my hands on it ! X

Latest posts

Back