Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 83968

26" Brazilian, double drawn bonds

No way I could deal with this length!

Edit - sorry no before pic, clients hair was just below shoulder length, quite fine.

150g prestige (75g plum, 75g mixed blonde) loved this one today

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 83968

26" Brazilian, double drawn bonds

No way I could deal with this length!

Edit - sorry no before pic, clients hair was just below shoulder length, quite fine.

Where did you get the hair from? Looks fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using Russian hair! 💁🙋

Where did you get the hair from? Looks fab xx

Thank you!
Just bringing it in myself. I'll be supplying in a few months hopefully! Xx

Using Russian hair! 💁🙋

What tongs have you used in the last picture? Your work is beautiful xx

Hi ladies im fully qualified in hair extensions.

Client supplied her own hair

I applied 150strands timo achieve a full head application of micro rings. I used 0.9gram and some 1gram strands in 20inch length.

What do you think. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Arabian beauty your work Always looks fantastic! I bet their so happy!

If you don't mind me saying looks fab but I would trim bonds down even more and they are quite close to her scalp, but the colour and finish is great well done
My first set of hair extensions complete :) fusion bonds, 20 inch Euphoria One Brazilian hair in 3 different blonde shades (forgot before photos - my bad, her natural hair is about shoulder length!!) what do you all think.... Be nice :) xView attachment 84328View attachment 84329View attachment 84330

If you don't mind me saying looks fab but I would trim bonds down even more and they are quite close to her scalp, but the colour and finish is great well done

Thanks hun :) totally agree with your advice - I felt the bonds were to big as I was fitting them. Practice makes perfect though I guess - thank you for the advice, much appreciated xx

Thanks hun :) totally agree with your advice - I felt the bonds were to big as I was fitting them. Practice makes perfect though I guess - thank you for the advice, much appreciated xx

No problem I would cut in half or even smaller and just move them down so the extensions freely moves other out pulling tension on the natural hair xx

Latest posts

Back