Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Would be good to see a pic of you from the front without them in x

We didn't take a before pic from front but this is what it looked like

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372063736.727402.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372063736.727402.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 425
We didn't take a before pic from front but this is what it looked like

You look so different, the extensions look lovely on you x

some recent ones, the 2 stand alone photos are taken at maintenance appointments, the dark coloured ones were after 6 weeks and the blonde ones were after 9 weeks :) xxx
View attachment 36614View attachment 36615View attachment 36616
View attachment 36617

I've never used SJK hair but I'm definitely considering it after seeing some of the pics on this thread!

I thought the same after reading all the posts on salon geek but had really bad shedding with them!! They looked gorgeous when first applied and none came out just lots of shedding! Really strange! Has anyone else had this problem with sjk luxury? Or do you think it's just a bad batch?

You look so different, the extensions look lovely on you x

Thank u I love them so does my boyfriend. He wasn't happy that I chopped my hair off in the 1st place lol x

I fit 3 plus heads a day from them haven't had a prob . If its a bad batch a few other ppl would experience it too I'm sure. Check you customers aftercare xx

I have just used sjk on a friend and am now worrying because I have seen alot of coments on here of people saying it is grate at first but then start shedding really bad so ill see what hapens

Thought I'd join in...my nanos (150 strands )

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372115184.661644.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372115184.661644.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 450
More nano rings 150 strands x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372115230.453507.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372115230.453507.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2,101
Oh I love these! Nice and thick, Did you curl with a wand? xx

all are curled with straighteners! these are all hairplanet wearers. I'v got a girl using sjk luxury who i recently refitted after 4 months and they still look good :) need to get a photo of her! xx

Today's work

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372188261.629326.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372188261.629326.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 479
Not done by me but in my salon 20 inch micro rings

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372481105.436024.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372481105.436024.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 856
Hey all I didn't want to start a new thread and look like a pain...just wondered when you do the consultation do you take the deposit for the hair? So far I've been lucky that noones backed out last min so I've not lost out ,but now I'm having new clients I thought it would be best to cover myself x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey all I didn't want to start a new thread and look like a pain...just wondered when you do the consultation do you take the deposit for the hair? So far I've been lucky that noones backed out last min so I've not lost out ,but now I'm having new clients I thought it would be best to cover myself x

Yes I take a minimum of 50% depending what hair they are getting, also says on my consultation sheet that the deposit is non refundable :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou for that it's really appreciated...I've only git Balmain and hair rebellion consultation forms and I'm trying a different supplier that don't advertise them can you get plain ones from anywhere do you know x

I just typed up my own one and print them off, means you can put on exactly what you want :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou for that it's really appreciated...I've only git Balmain and hair rebellion consultation forms and I'm trying a different supplier that don't advertise them can you get plain ones from anywhere do you know x

I also take a 50% deposit when they book and just tell them its money towards the cost of the hair so if they cancel I'm not totally out of pocket and it secures their appt.

I also made my own consultation forms based on the copy we were given at my training xx

Latest posts

Back