Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know what colour the circled colour its the £100 colour ring from additional lengths
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449827207.567892.jpg

£100 for a colour ring?[emoji85]

£100 for a colour ring?[emoji85]
Yeah it's on the additional lengths website it's called the super ring lol I was a bit shocked at the price hence why I took a pic lol

Jade, I'm not back in the office till Monday but I will find out then for you.

In regards to the price, you probably get 3-4 times as much hair, if not more per colour than you would on a normal colour ring. Beauty works do something similar that retails for around £150.00.

Jade, I'm not back in the office till Monday but I will find out then for you.

In regards to the price, you probably get 3-4 times as much hair, if not more per colour than you would on a normal colour ring. Beauty works do something similar that retails for around £150.00.

Ah so that explains the price then and thanks [emoji4]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450128469.670533.jpg

150g Angel remy micro weft X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1450128508.062601.jpg

60 Angel remy itips for thickness and a little length X

This was my most recent - nearly 180g of fabulong weft at 22inches, but she wanted a bit chopped off. Curled with the cloud 9 large wand, still need a bit more practice with it to be honest! My curls aren't as curly as I want them to be!

Ella - Before and After 2.JPG

Ella - Before and After.JPG

Last client of the year! about 150 g of Routes hair in shade #10. 4 rows.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

image.jpg
image.jpg

Extra full Fabulong 22"

Is this 180g? Looks lovely and full!
Same question. I did 180g on a lady who already had quite thick hair and it didn't look this full :(

Latest posts

Back