Being told how to do your job..??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzanne

Reaction score
I've recently has a lady come to me from another salon, and she knows my family etc. Anyway, she 'booked herself' in with me last friday and i told her before hand that she needed to soak her nails off becuase i dont like to follow others tech's work. And she did as i'd asked, but as im starting to do her new set, she's starts telling me she didnt want tips on and i had to sculpt. Thats all very well, but ive not been trained in them yet, so i told her and her reply was ' its ok, i'll show you how to do them' -SHE'S NOT A NAIL TECH!!! But stupid me went ahead and did them. She also wouldnt let me use popits on her even though thats what i said would have worked better for her. So all the was doing this set of nails she never left me to it, kept saying what i was doing wrong and i was getting really mad.She also wouldnt let me speak to my gran who called into see my mum(i work in my mum's ladies boutique, and have a nail bar) Anyway after she's left i burst into tears and hid in the back. My mum told me not to worrie. But it really got to me...i hate been told who to do something by someone who hasnt gotta clue!!!!

Rant over...xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back