Bespoke appointment book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Me again!!!...

I cannot find any appointment books that are right for the salon. Here's a pic of what I'm used to working from, I work alone at the moment..... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401982355.806057.jpg

I like this diary because I can see the full week. However I'm opening a salon at the end of the month & will have 3 therapists & salon will be open until 9:30pm 4 days per week (other days are 5pm etc) so I need something that I preferably can see the full week on 2 pages like my diary above, have space for at least 3 columns & have openings until 9:30pm.

Am I being unrealistic or is there something out there that's just right for me, it needs to be paper as I'm not bothered for computer system.

Does anyone know of a company that could make me the templet or something & I could put into nice folder, I used to work in a Clarins Skin Spa & they had pages made for them as their diary went up to 9:30pm & the pages were kept in a red leather folder.

Please help if you can, I'm fed up of looking now. Thanks in advance guys.

JoJo xx

Filofax inserts are the same as your diary. :) and hairdressing appointment books are exactly the same.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Do you have a friend who's handy with Wordprocessing, Spreadsheet or Desktop publishing software?

Get them to make you a layout you are happy with (for a bottle of wine or something).

Buy him/her a pack of A4 paper and get it printed.

Take to a photocopy shop that comb or spiral binds and have it made into a book.

I've often toyed with this idea myself, just to have a custom journal/diary.

Do you have a friend who's handy with Wordprocessing, Spreadsheet or Desktop publishing software?

Get them to make you a layout you are happy with (for a bottle of wine or something).

Buy him/her a pack of A4 paper and get it printed.

Take to a photocopy shop that comb or spiral binds and have it made into a book.

I've often toyed with this idea myself, just to have a custom journal/diary.

Thank you hun! X

Can I ask where you got your original one from? That's just what I am looking for!

It's very similar to my A5 Filofax which I took everywhere with me - loved it. Since moving to a salon, we have been computerised and cannot rate it highly enough!

Vic x

I bought a spiral book maker thingy to make my own. I might still do it, I hate hate hate sitting there and blocking out 3 columns as we all aren't their all opening hours it can be a nightmare.

We also use salon lite (and use this most), but like a paper diary "just incase"

:)

Jemima :)

I bought a spiral book maker thingy to make my own. I might still do it, I hate hate hate sitting there and blocking out 3 columns as we all aren't their all opening hours it can be a nightmare.

We also use salon lite (and use this most), but like a paper diary "just incase"

:)

Jemima :)

This sounds interesting. What is it?! x

Wiro bounding machine I think :)

It's a paperchase diary hun x

Thanks Jo. I've had a look but cannot see anything similar on their website, if anyone could help me here?
It's probably down to a language problem, I don't know what to search for.
Thanks

Thanks Jo. I've had a look but cannot see anything similar on their website, if anyone could help me here?
It's probably down to a language problem, I don't know what to search for.
Thanks

I could never find them online!! Had to go into store & each year the sales assistant has had to 'go into the back' to find them!! xx

Thanks Jo, I thought I was going mad. I'll have to have a look if we see a store near me, I've never heard of them though.

Latest posts

Back