Bespoke nail bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Hi geeks [emoji112]

So iv been searching the internet for the right nail bar... I simply can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know of anyone who might be able to design & make me a bespoke nail bar. I really dislike the ultra modern furniture that I come across from salons direct, beauty express etc. & iv had an IKEA table as my nail bar for the last 2-3 years & id just love something more sturdy.
Thanks in advance.
Jo xx

Hi geeks [emoji112]

So iv been searching the internet for the right nail bar... I simply can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know of anyone who might be able to design & make me a bespoke nail bar. I really dislike the ultra modern furniture that I come across from salons direct, beauty express etc. & iv had an IKEA table as my nail bar for the last 2-3 years & id just love something more sturdy.
Thanks in advance.
Jo xx
REM do some lovely salon furniture! [emoji3]

My partner makes furniture and coats in microcement. All is made out of MDF then coated to make it look like solid concrete. Not sure what kind of thing you are wanting but so far he has made some extremely nice dining tables, work tops, sinks and outdoor furniture.

Plus it's all bespoke

Latest posts

Back