Best £1.79 I have spent!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyMuffin

Reaction score
I don't usually wear glasses but I invested in a pair of the magnifying glasses you can buy almost anywhere. They're really pretty and get so many comments on them. White with polka dots.
More important than that my nail art has improved no end and I don't get strained eyes like I used to by the end of the day. Win - win :)

ooh fantastic tip, thanks x

Thanks ladies, will post as a tip x

I don't usually wear glasses but I invested in a pair of the magnifying glasses you can buy almost anywhere. They're really pretty and get so many comments on them. White with polka dots.
More important than that my nail art has improved no end and I don't get strained eyes like I used to by the end of the day. Win - win :)

Just to clarify, would you consider that you need to wear glasses normally? I only ask as 'touch wood' I don't need glasses yet and when I've tried people's on, even the slightest magnification makes me feel squiffy.
Is what you've bought a normal pair cheap pair of reading glasses? If so and you don't need them normally then I would def consider getting some for nail art.
Any idea of the magnification level?
I typed in 'magnification glasses' on eBay and got auctions of highly amusing scientific varieties pop up. Clients would think I'd gone a bit mad lol

Hi. You'll find that even if you usually wear reading glasses you won't get much benefit for nails as they're focused for reading.
I don't need glasses for close work but bought mine at 2x magnification (you can get from 1 to 2.5) and I'm loving them.
I'd get eye strain when doing nail art etc and these specs have been the answer.
I got cheap ones just to try and now I have 2 pairs, one in each case.
You can get them in chemists etc but I got them from local store that sells all sorts of things. For very little money they're worth a try x

I wear them too mine are from primark as they habebloads of choice, I use them for lashes as they were beginning to strain my eyes. Everyone comments on how they suit me :p Mine are only a +1 as the stronger ones were too strong.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wear them too mine are from primark as they habebloads of choice, I use them for lashes as they were beginning to strain my eyes. Everyone comments on how they suit me :p Mine are only a +1 as the stronger ones were too strong.

**Have loads. Whoops. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380308091.464210.jpg here's mine :)

Ps I don't walk around in them, I'd bump into things x

Hi I have been using these sort of glasses for 4-5months but now I'm getting headaches and giddy spells . As soon as I stooped wearing them I'm ok . Not sure but just thought should mention .

Latest posts

Back