Best acrylic course please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthit

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

At the moment I do gel nails IBD actually but I have been thinking for a long time to do acrylic and I am starting to have a quite a few enquiries about acrylics and can't persuade the potential client into gels:rolleyes: sooo I've been thinking which course would be best the cheapest course up here is £500 which is one of the reasons I haven't bothered going any further with training.

I'm thinking that you guys would probably be able to direct me in the right direction, as my friend trains Tammy Taylor is this a good product? and can I get the products easily after I've trained as she says I can only get it through her I doubt that very much :irked:

Would anyone know of good training in the South Wales area?

Any help or information you have I would be very grateful for

Thanks Kate xxx:hug:

Hi Everyone,

At the moment I do gel nails IBD actually but I have been thinking for a long time to do acrylic and I am starting to have a quite a few enquiries about acrylics and can't persuade the potential client into gels:rolleyes: sooo I've been thinking which course would be best the cheapest course up here is £500 which is one of the reasons I haven't bothered going any further with training.

I'm thinking that you guys would probably be able to direct me in the right direction, as my friend trains Tammy Taylor is this a good product? and can I get the products easily after I've trained as she says I can only get it through her I doubt that very much :irked:

Would anyone know of good training in the South Wales area?

Any help or information you have I would be very grateful for

Thanks Kate xxx:hug:

Just remember that the cheapest course will most likely not be the best. If it means saving up for a year or so to do a damn good L&P course with fab service and aftercare - so be it.

good luck with whoever you decide to train with xxx

Andrea Sanderson (CNAWales) trains for CND in Bridgend and she is a fab educator. If you PM her she can give you the info you need.....

Andrea Sanderson (CNAWales) trains for CND in Bridgend and she is a fab educator. If you PM her she can give you the info you need.....

Thanks for that can I do a search for Andrea at top of page?

Kate :lol:

Her Geek username is CNAWales.....
Hi me again sorry to be sooo blonde but where do I do the search for her I just tried at top of page in searches and nothing came up is it posts or threads? sorry just new to all this?:rolleyes: can you change your user name mines naf and how do you get all the pics and everything sorry all the questions

Kate xx

Hi me again sorry to be sooo blonde but where do I do the search for her I just tried at top of page in searches and nothing came up is it posts or threads? sorry just new to all this?:rolleyes: can you change your user name mines naf and how do you get all the pics and everything sorry all the questions

Kate xx

Right, here's a link to her (sorry, there's a space in CNA Wales!)

http://www.salongeek.com/members/cna+wales.html

There's a link somewhere about changing your username, I'll see if I can find it. As far as adding pictures and bits I think you have to be a Premium Geek.....

Here's some info on being a Premium Geek http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/13247-premium-geeks.html

Here's a link from Samuel about usernames (but you need to be a Premium Geek to have it changed) http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/8730-how-do-i-change-my-crappy-user-name.html

hth's

Thanks for that hun I did just find Andrea actually but will use the link to I've added her to my friends list Bridgend is very near me so that's great info

Thanks again :hug:

Kate xxxx:Love:

Why don't you have a look at Capital's website... Capital Hair & Beauty Ltd - Hairdressing & Beauty Wholesalers i know they do training courses. i guess the closest store to you would be Bristol mayb?
worth a look anyway, and they aren't expensive. They do Edge and Star nail courses and some others i think
hope this helps
:)

Latest posts

Back