Best acrylic removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddybear27x

Reaction score
hey guys!

What's everyone's best way of removing acrylic nails, I hate taking acrylics off I find it takes me so long to do
Advice please

Hi totally unrelated sorry but how do you post a new thread on here? I can reply but can't find how you ask your own question? Thanks!

Hi totally unrelated sorry but how do you post a new thread on here? I can reply but can't find how you ask your own question? Thanks!
When you go on the main menu with all the different categories nails hair etc, go on the suitable subject you want to talk about and at the top of the page it should say post a thread. Hope this makes sense xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22
Thank you so much, that was driving me nuts [emoji5]️

I use the old fashioned way of a glass bowl of acetone sat in a larger bowl of hot water. File off whatever top coat you use and just sit them in the acetone for ten mins or so. I find the foil and pads way takes longer. X

Foil method for me, quicker and less faff.
De bulk with a file then wrap with foil & cotton wool/remover wraps soaked with acetone. Removal takes 10 mins :) x

Hi! I did struggle with the old way of warming up acetone !! Now I have finally found the best acetone and there's no need to warm it up ! I use essential nails soak off product I pour a generous amount on a nail wrap and leave it soak for about 15-30 mins and scratch it off [emoji4] now I enjoy removing them X

Latest posts

Back