Best acrylic system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruc123

Reaction score
im looking at investing into a new acrylic system currently use supernail anyone used cnd or naio??

CND retention + is great. You can get trial kits, so you can have a try before you buy a full size set.

Another vote for CND Retention+ here, it's my favourite system ever. Special,place in my heart :)
There is a two day conversion course with the kit included in the price too.

Another vote for CND Retention+ here, it's my favourite system ever. Special,place in my heart :)
There is a two day conversion course with the kit included in the price too.

Me too!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I am a big fan of profile acrylux, I love this range, fantastic workability it is just amazing I love it also the primer remains tacky

If you choose CND you'll get the best products, training and support :)
The official distributers are Welcome - Sweet Squared

There a few good brands out there. Everyone is going to have their own opinion on what they think is the best acrylic on the market. I'm a CND Girl. I love their products. I've tried a few others too. I recently did an nsi conversion and I must say I'm loving their attraction liquid and powder. Very reasonable priced. Very good quality and easy to use. If you do get some trial packs make sure you check out the liquid and powder ratio for that system as they are all different.
I try to go on a conversion course if I'm wanting to try out a new system so I know I'm using it correctly. Thats just me though. I'm a Learning junkie. :)

Latest posts

Back