Best Autumn Shellac colors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraJadeCarr

Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering what the most requested autumnal CND colours..
Thank you xxx

Hello,
I was wondering what the most requested autumnal CND colours..
Thank you xxx

For me, Fine Vermillion, Tinted Love and Dark Lava are flying off my shelf.
Decadence has always been popular, but with Oxblood and Rouge Rite added to the range recently it's a mix of all 3 with my red ladies.
Midnight swim is starting to see some use again as it gets colder.
Fedora was also really popular with my clients for Autumn/Winter, but haven't used it in a few Autumns actually, since Dark Lava was released. I think I may well wear it myself this week as I just realised I miss it a bit
Ruby Ritz is soooooo popular from November onwards, so I always stock that, and also the new red glitter from the Starstruck Collection is just like when you layer RR over Black, so I'd get that one too.
Bless their hearts, it does drive me mad that clients are so seasonal about their colour choices! Means it could be ages before I open certain colours again lol.

Hope that helps, but also if you call S2 they should be able to tell you their top selling colours for the month to help you with colour choices x

Hi Fee.. thank you.. the above couldn't be more helpful. Going to purchase dark lava and fine vermillion already have tinted love and definitely going to get the new starstruck collection. Xxxx

Current client favourites are:
Patina buckle
Fine vermilion
Plum paisley
Starstruck collection
Tinted love
Crimson sash
Anything in bronze
Beau
Strawberry smoothie
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476866917.030691.jpg

Photo is of plum paisley with Konad light lilac stamped leaf design - very autumnal! [emoji3]

Thank you CFBS I can see why.. all stunning colours. X

Patina Buckle is my most popular colour this autumn. I absolutely love it though, so doesn't take much convincing!
Brick Knit gorgeous too.

Lots of my clients have been choosing hand fired and patina buckle recently oh and starry sapphire all georgous

These are all lovely colours! Does anyone mind sharing a swatch of patina buckle? It's an unusual colour from the look of the bottle but I haven't seen it on yet

Hand fired has been very popular for me this week! Fedora, Masquerade & Rock Royalty too.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476979284.060062.jpg

There you go - Patina Buckle [emoji7]

Latest posts

Back