Best Beauty Brands.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnyminnie

Reaction score
What would you recommend as a middle of the ground (budget wise) beauty range for facials? x

Hi I use kaeso they are lovely products x

aww thanks ill check them out :) x

any other recommendations please? want to compare as many as possible :) xxx

do you have a good retail turnover with these products :) apologies for my nosyness x

Eve Taylor is a very good affordable skin care range with good results.

i use the kaeso products to, there lovely, cant comment on the retail bit tho as i only do family and friends atm xx

do you find the fragrances are pleasant and have you had any reactions to them? xx

i use the kaeso products to, there lovely, cant comment on the retail bit tho as i only do family and friends atm xx

cheers,
do you find it has a good retail turnover and how are things like the frangrance and reactions to it ?

Eve Taylor is a very good affordable skin care range with good results.

I use and love Monu products by Susan Molyneux. Clients love them too, good retail and lots of samples with each order. Good luck with your choice.

aww brill, will look into that, thanks xx

I use and love Monu products by Susan Molyneux. Clients love them too, good retail and lots of samples with each order. Good luck with your choice.

I was pleasantly surprised when i looked into switching facial brands to Eve Taylor, with how much their products actually cost. Their mobile kit is very reasonable! I expected it to be alot more.

We used Eve Taylor on clients when i did my Beauty course at college, and i really liked their products.

I looked into Dermalogica, and i know they have the big name but their start up cost was waaaay too much for a mobile therapist like myself who is still building up a client base xxx

cheers,
do you find it has a good retail turnover and how are things like the frangrance and reactions to it ?
I find the products are very good and clients benefit from the aromatherapy base, with no reactions the range covers all skin types and feedback has been positive.
The retail prices are excellent as clients are often surprised at how reasonably priced the range is.
If you have a look at the ET site you can contct their head office to get details of the prices and the range.

Latest posts

Back