Best bleach that keeps hair healthy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
Which on scalp bleach do you guys think keeps the hair in top condition I hear a lot of people talk about goldwell silk lift but haven't been able to get it I was also looking at loreal platinium plus but wanted to know about it before I invest also what other bleaches out there keep the hair in good condition

I use loreal infinie platine and its the best I've used.
Somebody posted on here its now not meant for on scalp application.
But I've never had any trouble with it and the packaging still says you can. It lifts great! Xx

Have u ever used platinium

I Use Tigi True Light, It's Really Nice Bleach.
Smells Good Too. :)

Have u ever used platinium

When both pink and blue in salon when it first came out and loved it.
Then I used it on a friend about 4 years ago and it burnt her scalp so I've never used it since. She must have a sensitive scalp but it put me off it x

I use loreal infinie platine and its the best I've used.
Somebody posted on here its now not meant for on scalp application.
But I've never had any trouble with it and the packaging still says you can. It lifts great! Xx

I'm sure the platine I bought has mixing ratios for on scalp. Surely that signifies it can be used on scalp?!

I'm sure the platine I bought has mixing ratios for on scalp. Surely that signifies it can be used on scalp?!

I'll try find the thread they had rung L'Oreal and it had come from them. But yes the packaging hasn't been changed x

Goldwell Silklift! Has a serum you add as well that has conditioning agents! Really great chemistry they have going with it! Highly recommended for a good gentle lift!

I have been using Schwarzkopf IGORA for years now. I have tried many other bleaches but IGORA and Blond-me for foils no heat necessary, are the best I have come across.

Goldwell Silklift! Has a serum you add as well that has conditioning agents! Really great chemistry they have going with it! Highly recommended for a good gentle lift!

Iv always wanted to try silk lift but I'm not able to get hold of it

Latest posts

Back