best body slimming wrap for mobile therapist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a mobile therapist who has been asked a few times recently if I do any slimming treatments.

Just wondering if anyone could recommend an effective slimming body wrap treatment that would be good for a mobile therapist. I suppose I mean nothing too messy that can be removed with mitts although I could ask clients to shower if necessary.

Oh, and I need it to produce great results!

Any ideas? x

I hope you get some replies as I am thinking of introducing this, so I will keeep my eyes peeled on your thread

just bumping up .. any ideas?x

i used to do one called a Shapechangers detox body wrap, which got good instant results, though I don't know how long they lasted. Universal Contour guarantee their results which would be a major selling point.

The great thing about the detox wrap is that you don't shower it off. The clay solution is absorbed by the skin.

if you want more info pm me :wink2:

sugar xx

i used to do one called a Shapechangers detox body wrap, which got good instant results, though I don't know how long they lasted. Universal Contour guarantee their results which would be a major selling point.

The great thing about the detox wrap is that you don't shower it off. The clay solution is absorbed by the skin.

if you want more info pm me :wink2:

sugar xx

This sounds really interesting Sugar, thanks for posting. I have e-mailed them for some info. It's great you don't need a shower too.
Much appreciated! x

I did training on slimming wraps (products from HOF). I still do the algae wrap which is lovely and as its in gel form you remove the excess with steamed mitts.

The slimming wrap product (imho) was too strong, it had ivy extract in it and the model on the day reacted to it and my practise run also reacted to it, so I gave the pot away. Plus, its not my bag to measure people with a tape measure.

the algae wrap does has slimming qualities, but I don't advertise it as one.

sorry for not being much help.

I think Ellisons do one from the Precious range.

Thanks for info Hippychick, will have a look at HOF. x

Latest posts

Back