Best CND files?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
Been using NSI dura files but want to try some CND ones, there's so many I'm not sure what the best ones are.

Can someone advise me:

Best file for natural nail?
Best files for acrylics?

Before anyone asks, yes I am trained and know about grits but id like some advice from people who have used the CND files x

Felicity xx

I changed from cnd files to nsi dura. How come you want to switch from them? I find them really good and haven't gone back to my cnd files since changing

I only use the koala for natural nail. Love it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for nsi dura

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to use a thin black 240 grit file from S2, it was amazing and lasted ages, unfortunately they've been discontinued. So my only option from S2 was to get the Kanga files which I have to say are not a patch on the other ones. They barely last any time at all and in my opinion are a waste of money. Don't get me wrong they are a nice file to use but it goes blunt so quickly.

I can't recommend these!

Karaxxx

I used to use a thin black 240 grit file from S2, it was amazing and lasted ages, unfortunately they've been discontinued. So my only option from S2 was to get the Kanga files which I have to say are not a patch on the other ones. They barely last any time at all and in my opinion are a waste of money. Don't get me wrong they are a nice file to use but it goes blunt so quickly.

I can't recommend these!

Karaxxx

The Black Velvet 240 grits are available on there. Are the ones you used to use different? The Black Velvets look like unbranded Kangas and they are cheaper per pack, but I have only ever retailed them, never used them myself because of the similarity to Kangas and the same experience you had in that they don't last.

The Black Velvet 240 grits are available on there. Are the ones you used to use different? The Black Velvets look like unbranded Kangas and they are cheaper per pack, but I have only ever retailed them, never used them myself because of the similarity to Kangas and the same experience you had in that they don't last.

Yes that's what they were called but they've discontinued the thin ones and they kind they have now are cushioned which I find too thick to use on natural nails - sorry I didn't explain myself very well!

Karaxxx

Yep..NSI Dura all the way!!! Love them

Thank you for your replies, I do love the NSI ones but I'm always up for trying out new products, maybe I should just stick to what I know works x

Felicity xx

Latest posts

Back